Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Willingly Unaware

What does it mean when you have the urge to to create something that can change the world yet lack the motivation to actually do it? Some say it's called "being lazy" but think it's something else. I swear sometimes when I get that impulse to grab a pen or paint brush and put that image in my head on paper or canvas, some kind of entity appears and sits on chest and rants about good it would feel to just lay there, order a pizza and watch reruns of CSI or Full House on my computer.

I tried taking a picture of it but it always comes out fuzzy...

So I drew it the best I could

I know what you're thinking and no, there is in no way anything sexual about this. Besides I'm not his type.... (sniff) and I don't care to be!

CJRGS

No comments:

Post a Comment